Bootcamp is perfect for leadership teams who want to quickly open up - or expand across - the federal market.
If federal government revenue is key to your growth strategy, next fundraising round, or eventual exit, you need to know how the market works.
We condensed years of federal expertise into an 8-week structured program for executives which arms you with the knowledge you need to manage a federal vertical. All in around 2 hours per week.
Bootcamp starts October 10th.
Trust us. We've seen it time and time again with tech companies moving into federal.
Here are a few of the common mistakes Bootcamp will help you avoid:
- Hiring a lobbyist before you need one
- Hiring and firing a fed sales team because deals are taking too long
- Mis-forecasting commercial sales vs federal sales
- Difficult conversations with your board on federal market progress
Think of Bootcamp as the 8-week executive MBA for the federal market.
Bootcamp starts October 10
Focused on the 9 areas where companies fall short
Learn how to position your product for the federal vertical
How will Congress and budgeting cycles impact your plans
Match your technology with government needs
Find the $$$
Learn why partnering in federal is an important sales channel for your team
Feds think differently, so you need to position your company/tech the right way
Understand how the government actually buys
The alphabet soup of contract vehicles you need to know to speak the language
IP & Data Rights
Protect yourself and your company's future
Fed Market Bootcamp 8-week schedule
What to Expect in Fed
Your Use Cases
The Fed Budget
Finding the $$
Filling Your Sales Funnel
Crafting a message
Marketing to Fed
Managing Legal Risk
Partnering & Capture
Types of Partners
Validation & Staffing
Building a Federal Team
Validate Your Pitch
Meet some of our Bootcamp instructors
Register now for the next Bootcamp!
If you're looking to successfully take your company to the federal market, Dcode's Fed Market Bootcamp will give you the knowledge to do it right.
Our entire mission is getting the best emerging tech into government, so we're the perfect partner to help get your tech into government.
According to a recent Harvard Business Review article, these three factors make the defense market highly appealing for startups:
1. The Pentagon is a motivated customer, making moves to court software vendors, due to their need to keep pace with other countries.
2. The defense market is stable amidst many commercial market headwinds.
3. Private capital investors are increasingly supporting companies in the defense market.
Bootcamp is perfect for:
- Chief Revenue Officers
- Chief Growth Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- along with the rest of c-suite
- VPs of Federal
- Federal Sales teams
Bootcamp is open to anyone from your team who will benefit from understanding how to enter the federal market.
You'll come away from bootcamp with a much deeper understanding of the federal market, enabling you to focus your efforts on the right places, guide your buyer, and grow sales.
For leadership teams, you'll leave Bootcamp armed with the knowledge you'll need to shape your federal GTM strategy, and you'll be ready to take this before your board.
For sales teams, you'll overhaul your federally-facing marketing materials based on the feedback you receive from our experts and that you'll be able to better structure your go-to-market strategy.
The federal market is a beast, but you'll walk away with a good understanding of the topics you need in order to be successful in:
- Planning your strategy
- Messaging your tech and solutions for government buyers
- Finding opportunities for your use cases
- Guiding the buyer targets
- How to avoid trouble
Here are selected wins that attendees of previous bootcamps have listed:
- Deepened understanding of the federal market
- Companies have identified new use cases they hadn't previously considered, opening up new agency targets and contracting opportunities
- Mentors have connected companies with target agencies they had been trying to reach
- Companies have fully overhauled their federal-facing 2-pagers, which in turn helped them close meetings they'd be tying to set up for months.
Nope! Bootcamp is a one-time fee paid at the time of registration.
You'll retain online access to the learning materials and our community platform for one year.
The community is a great place to connect with other tech companies, as well as tapping into our mentor network to keep progressing in federal!
Yes! Several VC firms have sponsored their companies to attend past Bootcamps.
Please contact us for more information.